About the Project
- Title: EUROPEAN HERITAGE FOR YOUTH INVOLVEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Running dates: June 1, 2020 – September 30, 2022 (28 months)
- Programme: Erasmus + KA2 Strategic partnership for the exchange of good practices for youth
- Agreement number: 2020-1-IT03-KA205-018135
To foster exchange and dialogue between young people and youth workers from 7 different EU countries on the issues of safeguarding and promoting natural and cultural heritage and social inclusion, developing entrepreneurial competence in the field of ecological and sustainable tourism and transversal competences for personal and professional development and active participation in society.
- To raise awareness of the importance of European cultural heritage through informal and non formal education activities, as a tool for social inclusion, youth participation and social entrepreneurship.
- To promote young people environmental education, especially ecotourism education for an active citizenship.
- To strengthen the sense of belonging and participation, promoting activities that protect and enhance the common heritage, involving young people and local stakeholders.
- To improve key competences of youth workers to enhance the quality of their activity.
- To foster inclusion and employability of young people with fewer opportunities (including NEETs) through quality youth work and transnational learning activities.
- Ease transition of young people from youth to adulthood, supporting their integration into the labour market developing key competences and promoting creative learning, entrepreneurship, and social entrepreneurship.
- Transnational Coordination Meeting in Portugal to specify strategies, work methodologies and details of activities. 1 participant for each partner organisation.
- Local Activities I: diagnosis and analysis of situation, identification and collection of good practices in the field of ecological and sustainable tourism and social entrepreneurship.
- Short-term joint staff training event in Greece. 2 participants for each partner organisation (youth workers), duration 4 days + 2 travel days.
- Short-term joint staff training event in Spain. 2 participants for each partner organisation (youth workers), duration 4 days + 2 travel days.
- Transnational Project Meeting in Croatia for sharing good practices, finalising LA1 results, prepare progress report and plan future activities. 1 participant for each partner organisation.
- Local Activities II: Creation of online contents for young people and youth workers in the fields of ecological and sustainable tourism and social entrepreneurship.
- Blended mobility of young people in Lithuania. 3 participants for each partner organisation (young people between 18 and 30), duration 5 days + 2 travel days (Canceled).
- Blended mobility of young people in Portugal. 18 young people between 18 – 30 will participate. Duration 5 days + 2 travel days.
- Final Meeting in Portugal for the evaluation of the project. 2 participants for each partner organization, duration 2 days.
- Local Activities III: Evaluation of the blended mobility, collection of blended mobility products, visibility events in each partner country.