EPRALIMA’s employees, André Mor and Fátima Sá held a meeting to present the project “European heritage for youth involvement and entrepreneurship”.
This meeting was attended by teachers, partner companies, representatives of the student’s association and students.
– The identification and collection of good practices in the field of tourism ecology and sustainability and social entrepreneurship;
– Define possible areas of action;
– The collection of good practices at local level in the field of sustainable tourism and social entrepreneurship;
– Sensitize young people to environmental issues.
– Empower young people with future business ideas within the scope of sustainable tourism;
– Analyse personal profile and potential as an entrepreneur in the school community;
– Identify the needs for technical and behavioural development, in order to support the entrepreneurial potential.